1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is ANTIQUA MAIT SL with address at Calle Españoleto 22, 28010, Madrid with NIF number B02730885.
2. HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The data we process at ANTIQÜA have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms that you complete while browsing through the WEBSITE and/or through other channels (eg registration as a user of the WEBSITE -when applicable-, contact forms, forms referring to job offers and/or selection processes, etc.); (ii) by sending an email or inquiry message.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that ANTIQÜA remains available on each social network in which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established in each social network.
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The data we process at ANTIQÜA are those that you have provided us during your navigation through the WEBSITE, through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and/or through email, as well as those others that, where appropriate, we obtain through ANTIQÜA corporate profiles on the social networks in which we are present.
In particular, at ANTIQÜA we process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (eg name, surname, postal and email address, telephone, etc.).
- Identification codes and keys as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (eg IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND UNDER WHAT LEGITIMATION?
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage and process your registration as a WEBSITE user, when possible.
- Manage your access and use of the content and services that ANTIQÜA makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are accessible from the WEBSITE at any time.
- Process and manage the contracting of products or services that, where appropriate, you formalize with ANTIQÜA through the WEBSITE, manage the shipment of said products and, in general, maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship that you establish with us as purchaser of our products or services.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through the WEBSITE or email.
- Send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from ANTIQÜA and other companies in the business group in which ANTIQÜA is a member, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding said entities, provided that you I would have consented to it.
- Manage your subscription to our “ newsletter ” service and the sending of the corresponding electronic communications, provided that you have consented.
The processing of your personal data by ANTIQÜA, in accordance with applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, granted at the time of collecting your personal data that you voluntarily provide to us through the mechanisms enabled for this purpose. on the WEBSITE; (ii) in the relationship established with us in the cases of contracting our products and services; or (iii) in the legitimate interest of ANTIQÜA.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases where the treatment is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in the following section.
5. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Apart from those cases in which ANTIQÜA is obliged to do so by legal imperative (eg Tax Administrations, Justice Administration or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties. There are no plans for international transfers of your data.
6. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing or request its deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that ANTIQÜA must observe.
In any case, we inform you that ANTIQÜA has established internal data purification policies aimed at controlling the conservation periods of the personal data in its possession, so these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they were collected. .
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The applicable data protection regulations grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during their processing. These rights are those indicated below:
- Access to your data : you have the right to access your data to know what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that concerns you that are subject to processing by us or, even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer exists. were necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the applicable regulations on the matter. of data protection.
- To the portability of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data : in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing it unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must be preserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed to ANTIQÜA, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address email@example.com
Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
ANTIQÜA will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting technical and organizational measures for this purpose. necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.