The website accessible through the domain name https://antiquajoyeria.com (hereinafter, the “ WEBSITE ”) uses its own and third-party cookies files.
Cookie files (hereinafter, " COOKIES ") are files or physical information files that are stored on the USER's computer equipment unequivocally associated with said equipment and that allow the collection and retrieval of information regarding the navigation and use of the WEBSITE by part of the USER.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The WEBSITE uses third-party COOKIES (they are sent to the USER's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by another entity other than LADY PIPA) of the following types:
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to navigate through the WEBSITE and use the different options and services offered by ANTIQÜA JOYERIA through the WEBSITE.
- Personalization COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to access the WEBSITE and the services offered therein with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the USER's terminal equipment (ie language).
- Analysis COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of USERS on the WEBSITE to measure the activity therein with the purpose of introducing improvements to the WEBSITE.
- Advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the WEBSITE based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the WEBSITE by developing a specific profile of the USER based on their browsing data.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
On the WEBSITE we use Google Analytics cookies in order to collect anonymous information about users' navigation through the WEBSITE to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data. More information here: h ttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The WEBSITE is accessible without the need for the COOKIE options to be activated. However, it is noted that the rejection or uninstallation of COOKIES may mean that access to certain content and the use of some services made available to the USER through the WEBSITE are not fully functional.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
For more information about your browser settings: